Simple lines and interesting use of repurposed-looking materials like canvas and leather make The Porter an attractive statement about your love of the rustic, authentic, country style. Well-worn and lovingly-used canvas and leather work together to give The Porter texture and understated appeal that can go anywhere.
The two front patch pockets have leather straps that buckle closed and are perfect for your smaller essentials that you need to keep close at hand. The large main compartment securely holds everything else, and at 17 inches by 13.5 inches, you have plenty of room to pack everything, even a change of clothes for an overnight trip. The rolled leather handles make it easy to grab The Porter and go when it’s time.
The name Porter means to carry. Whether you use it for special occasions when you need to carry a little more with you or for your regular commute back and forth to work, The Porter provides you with the options you need to get moving.
Grab a little country charm with The Porter by The Barrel Shack and add it to your collection of vintage pieces that are both functional and attractive.
- The Porter from The Barrel Shack is a handmade bag that has been crafted in the style of reclaimed canvas and leather
- 20-in adjustable canvas body strap with removable option
- 8-in leather drop handle
- Two front exterior pockets with leather and metal buckle closure, each 8.5-in long x 8-in high
- One interior convenience pocket
- 17-in long x 13.5-in high x 4-in wide